Nursing in Justice and Forensic Health Care Forum
3,512 forum members
- The RCN Justice and forensic nursing forum have been working with the Ministerial Board - Independent Advisory Panel for Deaths in Custody over the past year. View the report: Prevention of natural deaths in custody.
- Nursing in justice and forensic health care clinical topic. This specialist area contains information and resources relevant to those working in the field of nursing in justice and forensic health care.
- Time and space: enabling diffusing activities (2019). This leaflet explains that making time for nursing teams to defuse after challenging or difficult situations can support their psychological wellbeing and enhance their self care and management.
- Time and space: mindfulness based videos for nursing staff. The six videos each cover a different stage of your day, from starting your day to arriving home. Each video provides practical techniques which you can put into practice.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation guidance (2016). To support the decision making process of when not to perform CPR in prisons and immigration removal centres.
RCN Facebook groups are a place where you can get involved in honest and open discussions on the issues that affect you and your field of practice.