Nursing in Justice and Forensic Health Care Forum
- Dementia Care Principles for People in Prison. This document sets out the five principles, based on evidence gathered from people living with dementia, carers and practitioners, that form a shared commitment to improving dementia care in prisons
- RCN advice guide. Violence in the workplace
- Independent Advisory Panel for Deaths in Custody & RCN. Avoidable natural deaths in prison custody: putting things right
- Nursing in justice and forensic health care clinical topic. This specialist area contains information and resources relevant to those working in the field of nursing in justice and forensic health care.
- Time and space: mindfulness based videos for nursing staff. The six videos each cover a different stage of your day, from starting your day to arriving home. Each video provides practical techniques which you can put into practice. See also: Time and space: enabling diffusing activities (2019)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation guidance (2016). To support the decision making process of when not to perform CPR in prisons and immigration removal centres.
For more resources, see: Nursing in justice and forensic health care: Professional resources