Find out how to protect yourself, what you should expect from your employer and what to do if you have concerns.
Members' work during the pandemic
We've recently launched Facing COVID-19, a new publication that details the powerful and inspiring work that has been undertaken by our reps since the start of the pandemic.
Our SenseMaker report details nurses’ lived experience of delivering care and treatment across a range of settings in Northern Ireland during the period April 2020 to March 2021.
We're also keen for members to share your experience about the impact the outbreak is having on you and your workplace.
- COVID-19 FAQs
- COVID-19 and vaccination
- COVID-19 and mandatory vaccination
- COVID-19 and staffing levels
- COVID-19 and time off
- Employment guidance for NHS staff
- Individual risk assessments
- Nursing students & trainee nursing associates advice
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) advice
- Redeployment guidance
- Managing COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Immunisation & large-scale vaccination delivery during COVID-19
- Prescribing safely under COVID-19
- DNACPR & verification of death
- Mental health care delivery
- Our position
- RCN position on mandatory vaccination
- Open letters
- Media statements
- Campaigning during COVID-19